Property is surrounded by rules. Whether you are buying a new home, a piece of land with lease issues, premises rent or having to deal with the government. Purchase agreements, leases, leases or agreements to avoid expropriation: in all cases you have an interest in a good and clear agreement.
- Cooperation agreements
- Design & build contracts (turnkey) agreements
- Architect contracts and building contracts (STABU, RAW )
- Procurement Law, both mandatory (European) tenders in public procurement procedures as a voluntary (advice and litigation)
- Disputes between clients, contractors, architects, engineers and / or project (UAV 2012, UAV-GC 2005, DNR 2011)
- Arbitration at the Court of Arbitration for the Building and / or procedures in the ordinary courts